“What are your rates?”
Understandably, this is the most frequent question I get. Generally, I charge per project, so my quote will depend on the product and other details, such as how long it will take and the word count. This means better accuracy and transparency, and easier budgeting for you!
Below are my estimated rates for a few types of projects. Please note that these rates are negotiable. Projects will be quoted individually. Most projects will require a deposit of 50% up front for new clients.
Blog post: $95 – $150 per 500 words, depending on topic and amount of research requested
Website Copy: Starts at $80 per web page, depending on word count & complexity
Press Release: Starts at $100 per page
Case Study: Starts at $200 per page, per person interviewed
White Paper/Special Report/eBook: Starts at $500, depending on length & complexity
Newsletter, Newsletter Article: Contact with a description for a quote
Email Campaign: Contact with a description for a quote
Sales Page / Sales Letter: Contact with a description for a quote
What do you get for the rate?
- Background reading and research, including interviews (if applicable)
- SEO optimization for titles, subheadings, and content
- One social-media optimized post to link to the project (if applicable)
- Quality written content
- Up to two rounds of revisions as needed
- Rights to the final product
- Any phone calls/emails related to the project
- Working with a creative, analytical problem-solver with 10+ years of professional writing experience!
Contact me with information about your project for your free quote or to set up a free, no-obligation 15-30 minute chat about your content and copy needs.