“What are your rates?”
Understandably, this is the most frequent question I get.
Generally, I charge by the project, so my quote will depend on your desired product, how long it will take, and the word count. This means better accuracy and transparency, and easier budgeting for you!
See below for my estimated starting rates for a few types of projects.
(Have a project in mind? Go to my Calendly page to set up a phone call at a time that works for you!)
Please note that these rates are flexible. Projects will be quoted individually based on the desired length and amount of research and interviewing involved.
Most projects will require a deposit of 50% up front.
Blog post: $70 – $100 per 500 words, depending on amount of research requested
Website Copy: Starts at $75 per web page, depending on length & complexity
Press Release: Starts at $100 per page
Case Study: Starts at $200 per page, per person interviewed
White Paper/Special Report/eBook: Starts at $500, depending on length & complexity
Newsletter, Newsletter Article: Contact with a description for a quote
Email Campaign: Contact with a description for a quote
Sales Page / Sales Letter: Contact with a description for a quote
What do you get for the rate?
- Background reading and research, including interviews (if applicable)
- SEO optimization for titles, subheadings, and content
- One social-media optimized post to link to the project (if applicable)
- Quality written content
- Up to two rounds of revisions as needed
- Rights to the final product
- Any phone calls/emails related to the project
- Working with a creative, analytical problem-solver with 10+ years of professional writing experience!
Contact me with information about your project for your free quote or to set up a free, no-obligation 15-30 minute chat about your content and copy needs.
Ready to set up a call? Go to my Calendly page and choose the time that works for you!