Most of us know that New Year resolutions are easy to make and hard to keep. And unfortunately, the majority of New Year resolutions fail by, well, February! With your marketing resolutions for 2020, however, failure may not be an option.
If you’ve resolved to take a new approach to your marketing in the New Year, these content marketing ideas may help keep you on track:
1. Use a quiz or assessment. This will help introduce potential customers to your products or services and help start a conversation.
2. Client, customer, or patient testimonials can help you leverage the power of reviews to increase confidence in your services.
3. Use waiting room time and space to your advantage with videos, posters, and informational handouts.
4. Partner with complementary organizations, such as a local non-profit, government agency, or community group, to raise awareness of relevant issues.
5. Look for gaps to fill with unique content. Instead of providing generic information that your audience could find in a dozen other places, and look for content gaps that you can fill with your unique knowledge and experience.
What new techniques are you planning to try this year? What past successes are you looking to replicate? Feel free to share!
Need help implementing these ideas?
That’s what I’m here for!
I help healthcare organizations and medical professionals produce marketing content and sales copy to help them improve their marketing leads, reputation, and revenue. Visit emjwriter.com or email me to learn more about how we can work together.